Random Ramblings!

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

The first cyber random ramble! A momentous event! A chance to ramble on a truley global scale.........
............although I feel there are certain members of my family and friends who would say I've been doing that for years anyway!

So, what to ramble about......?

.....um.......er.......well.......um.......

Oh god this is dynamic isn't it?

So in the absence of anything world-shatteringly interesting, I will simply say that I'm pleased to have this space for those future moments when inspiration hits me like a 'wanged' dough-nut!

6 Comments:

Blogger Rachel said...

oooooh now then Im in a quander (flap, panic) as to what to call you - miss?, Jane? or good old Puss?!? (ooohps less of the old me thinks)hehe glad you decided to take the plunge with this blogging melarky, Im addicted already. Have fun and look forward to learning lots more about you. Love Rach xxxx

9:43 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Well, hello there Puss.
Just thought I'd have a nosey at your blog seeing as how you've taken the plunge today too.
Look forward to hearing more of your ramblings and more Mother Stories too

10:15 AM  
Blogger Jane said...

hiya Jane !! soooo great to see you've got a blog ! You so good at writing - it'll be great to have you in the bloging world !

1:05 PM  
Blogger Jane said...

come on Jane ! blog on ! I'm checking everyday from the otherside of the world but all remains quiet in Puss world . LOL!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Rachel said...

Puss

Im checking too (although if your poorly you wont want to post) hope your feeling better soon

love Rach x

1:25 AM  
Blogger Kathy said...

Where are you Puss?
Still in bed with the lurgy?

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home